Re: RC-20 Abrupt Loops

I have not had too much of a problem with the volume.  I just leave the
knob on the INST the same but play a little louder or I will get a hiss
in the background.  However, I think the RC20 just takes getting used to
and coming up with our own work-arounds to get the sound we want.
 Basically, experimentation.

--
Shaunie
Web Site: http://www.hecates.com