RE: My first looping performance

A lot of the time, sure.  On  the other hand I've got pieces that I
call "Lego" tunes which are built up mostly in overdub mode, varying
the levels of feedback over the course of the piece (usually around 10
or 15 minutes).  My big wish for future EDP software is a "tapped
looper" mode, where you can set the number of repeats exactly, and be
able to set the feedback level for each tap (usually two or three).
What I'd like is to have two or three repeats at close to 100% of the
live instrument level so I can do canon/fugue type things (I can never
remember the difference between the two concepts).

TravisH