Re: "Live Looping in italy con Alice"

In a message dated 4/12/04 1:31:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, luca@unguitar.com writes:

I'll always remember a friend after a very annoying and arrogant show
saying: "I have nothing to say when I play, I have no message, don't
want to tell anything".
Do you feel like one of these ???

i hate to say it but i do!.....i just want to create beats that people can tap their toes to and melodies that hopefully they can hum along with.....that's why being a songsmith is so difficult for me, WHAT DO I WANT TO SAY?.....i hate war, i love love.....what?.....i do feel that my shows are neither annoying nor arrogant.....luca, it could be this way because i'm not from italy.....:).....nor paris BUT pittsburgh.....:).....these have been the most interesting posts that i've read in a really long time.....THANKS to everyone for the thought provoking material.....michael