Re: Holy grails

--- Shane Whitbread <shanewhitbread@sympatico.ca>
wrote:
> And it looks like the foot controller will still be
> needed for it(I had a close look at the demo
> drawing).

The same person who will be making and selling the
EH16 reissue units (I'm assuming he's using the
Electro-Harmonix name with that company's approval,
unless I missed something), also makes and sells a
foot controller for EH-16s.  The foot controller is
$150.

> And $400?  where did you find that quote?  the

This person posted it himself to Looper's Delight last
weekend.

Yes, I took a leap of faith and put down my $100
deposit on one.  If it turns out to be a mistake on my
part, I will be sure to inform the list.

Paolo