From: Gary Lehmann [mailto:hqr@cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 11:16 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: visualizations (was RE: Daxophones)

--->Alchemy: Random is my favorite!
Can Windows Media Player use a line in for this?
Gary

Winamp does live visualization, just set the play location to "linein://"
Good little trick.

<<<It was neat to watch the visualizations (Alchemy: Random) in the Windows
 while it played back.   Does anyone on the list know of any
software/player, (other than arKaos, which is much more than a player)
which
can show visualizations with live sounds?  Light Show isn't available yet
from Fruity Loops.