Re: Daxophones (and visualizations)

On 04-04-19 02.36,  "Tom Rex" <tomrex1@cox.net> wrote:

> Thanks, Per.  I'll have to try Sonique again.  The last time I tried to
>use
> it, it caused my PC some problems, so I don't know what I did wrong?
>
> Tom

It worked fine on my two PC's so far ;-)  It looks to me as the Sonique
development project was left behind by investors, since the software update
to 2.0 has been due for two years now. Version 1.98 is the one to go for.
And browse the archive of user developed visual plug-ins. I read somewher
there is also a way to us Soniqye to visualize an audio stream coming from
mic or line in - doesn't have to be mp3 files played back internally.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--
www.boysen.se