Re: problem edp- next- copy sound

I have three, from three different eras of production, and the only hardware problem I've had was one of the LED segments burning out on my earliest Oberheim model.

Your Record-sometimes-acting-as-NextLoop sounds like dirt in the button or impending switch failure. Record gets used a lot, so it's going to be one of the first to go and some people have a tendency to be heavy-footed when starting their loops. The buttons are cheap and easily replaceable, the part number is in the archives. I recommend always cleaning off the footpedal after it's used in a gritty environment, such as most stages. On the old beige floorpedals you can see the dirt from your shoes accumulate over the course of a few sets.

TravisH