From: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 12:16 AM
To: Tom Rex
Subject: Re: what's everybody doing with Ableton Live?

On 04-04-23 02.29,  "Tom Rex" <tomrex1@cox.net> wrote:

> The business one would be fun to play at a management meeting about
>losing
> your corporate strategic advantage.  Is that what you wrote it for?

It's done in preparation for an album that is going to be released by a
company that usually does education in corporate management strategies.
They
want to sponsor art :-)

The speaker is David Cowley, Brittish economist. I recorded his one hour
speech and then I'm creating music to fit with his voice. Very fun!!!!

Work-under-progress mp3s for this project are constantly published at
http://www.boysen.se/nodenrecordings/

> I called M-Audio, and they suggested to plug the synths directly into the
> sound card and out through the mixer.  Since the Delta 66 has only 2
stereo
> in, I've been thinking of upgrading to either the Delta 1010, or a
firewire
> interface.
>
> Tom

Or you might assemble your outboards on a little physical pre mixer before
going Left/Right into the sound card.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--