Re: problem edp- next- copy sound

Hi-
You really need to explain the problem more completely to get a good
answer. For instance, explain what parameter settings you used, the exact
sequence of events to reproduce it, if you are using midi to control or
not, sync, etc. I haven't heard of pops from loopcopy before, so it
doesn't
seem like a normal thing, but maybe we can figure out what is going on for
you.

kim