Re: peater trick

That sounds really cool!

Is there any way to get this "successive" pitching of the loop without
using
a mixer to patch some of the output back to the input?  I'll have to try it
out and check out the effect.

It seems like you could get a ping pong type delay if you patch the left
output back into the right input and vice-versa...  Wow, this really opens
up some new ideas!
Jon

> then I adjusted the pitch of the loop while it was recording... each
successive repeat changes pitch cumulatively. so the net effect is of a
decaying repeat-echo that sounds like it's slowing down but is actually
just
going down in pitch. or up, if that's how you've set it.