Re: EDP Alesis Stumped

I tried to reproduce your problem, but it works fine for me. Can you
please
give a more exact set of steps you go through to make this happen? What
buttons you press on each device, when you press them, are you controlling
from the front panel or midi, etc. Maybe then we can figure out what's
going on.
kim