Re: Where to get EDP+?

you guys have it really far off here. The Trace Elliot division was closed
by Gibson a long time ago. The Echoplex has been through two other
divisions at Gibson since then. Trace was just one of the divisions
responsible for it along the way. When they closed it, responsibility
moved
to strings and accessories, then it moved to gibson labs. What happens
with
the remnants of Trace today has nothing to do with the Echoplex.
kim