Re: loopstock

Thanks for asking, Kim.  It starts at noon and goes until close, which is
around 1:30 am.

Here's the lineup (in no particular order):

Rick Walker's Loop.pooL (Santa Cruz)
Jon Wagner (Palo Alto)
Max Valentino (Tehachapi)
Stanitarium (?)
Bernhard Wagner (Zurich)
Michael Klobuchar (Philadelphia)
Bill Walker (Santa Cruz)
George Demarest (?)
dubtron? (Los Osos)

Plus clinics in the afternoon:

Max Valentino:

"looping beyond the current paradigm: using loops to extend and augment
the
compositional and improvisational process".....a sorta tutorial on using
loops in ways other that drones, cycles, static rhythmic evnets to solo
over......and the dreaded 'frippertronics".

Rick Walker:

"how to use looping devices to augment learning specifically about playing
polyrhythms.........point to point playing and the concept of stretching
phrasing. this would be more of a musical and rhythm clinic than a looping
clinic but I will use live looping to show how we can learn some amazing
things about rhythm."

Location:

Sweet Springs Salon
990 Los Osos Valley Road
Los Osos CA 93402
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&address=990+Los+Osos+Valley+Road&city=Los+Osos&state=CA&zipcode=93402&submit=Get+Map
This is a bar, so it will be a 21+ show this time.

Cost: FREE!