RE: Where to get EDP+? attention Eric

Quoting Damon Grossman <damongrossman@comcast.net>:
> I would like do know who Henry is and what is number is as well.

i'm sorry, i guess my stupid sense of humour does not translate without
emoticons.

by "Henry" i mean the CEO of Gibson. his name is Henry. i don't know him
personally. i definitely don't have his phone number.

what i meant by that post was that no one but Gibson can make that
purchase from
Straight Edge, for a variety of reasons that more informed and intelligent
people than me on this list could do a better job of explaining. i am
merely a
flippant yet interested observer.

those who want an EDP+ will just have to wait patiently for these matters
to be
straightened out, as far as i can tell.

i would be interested to know how many of those 350 units have already been
spoken for or otherwise purchased by dealers, for stock or on behalf of
customers. i don't know if that information is available or even
calculateable
by anyone other than Gibson.
---
Eric Williamson