Freewheeling live looping tool

Hi, friends. I'd like to invite you:
http://home.graffiti.net/swirlee/freewheeling/index.html

This page describes Freewheeling, a musical process and software tool.
I've been working in this process for a few years and would like to share
it with you. It represents the paradigm shift we've been going through in
the music world. So I'm stepping out- what is the best way to share this
process? Please take the tour, listen to the audio, and participate in the
polls. Your feedback will help me determine my next steps-- I hope you are
inspired by Freewheeling.

What is Freewheeling?

Freewheeling is an old and new way to be In The Muse-ical Moment. It is a
fluid language for structured improvisation, built judiciously with
digital technology. It is a prayer wheel.

Freewheeling allows us to build repetitive grooves by sampling and
directing loops from within Spirited improvisation. Freewheeling works
because the technology is minimally intrusive: It respects the complete
Presence that is necessary to enter trance and reach Art. So, Freewheeling
aims to facilitate trance formation in the Present.

have a look, and thanks.
-Jan P Mercury
Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for just
US$9.95 per year!