Re: Freewheeling live looping tool

> On 04-04-29 22.26,  "Yon P Mercury" <swirlee@graffiti.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi, friends. I'd like to invite you:
>> http://home.graffiti.net/swirlee/freewheeling/index.html

On 04-04-29 23.01,  "Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se> wrote:

> Wow! :-D

Read a little more today and had a listen to the sound files. Great music!
Seems like you have created an interesting little application there, Yon.
Unfortunately I have no spare pc around for a linux install but that might
change ;-)

Which Linux build is to be recommended for Freewheeling?
Last summer I was just up to installing the Debian build when my
motherboard
crapped out. Now I got a mobo but then the transformer crashed - I assumed.
Bought a new transformer and the thing is still dead. So either the CPU is
out or the new mobo.

Does anyone know if Linux can be run successfully on apple hardware?
Thinking about eventually using a PowrBook for a second Linux bootable
partition, beside OS X.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--