Re: new EDP features

On May 5, 2004, at 6:00 PM, Andreas Willers wrote:

> ... c) a constant reverse mode, where I could have like 5 sec.
> of continuously reversed delay.

I'm not sure about exactly what you mean by "constant reverse mode"? It
does in fact already reverse every time you press the reverse button.

On thing I would like to wish though, is a "divided reverse overdub
mode", meaning that any overdub will play back reversed - not the sum
of all previous layers. The reversed playback (of your last overdub)
should start (1) when you go out of overdub or (2) when the loop starts
turns around.

All the best

Per Boysen
---