EDP Repairs?

I've tried calling and emailing Shane at what is now British Audio Service.
He is the person the Gibson people told me to contact about technical
support for EDP's. I haven't heard anything. Assuming I do have a
legitimate
hardware problem, how would I go about getting my EDP repaired? Who would I
send it to?
Please help.
Michael

> The following is a reposting of an earlier email. I still need help. Has
anyone had a
> similar problem?
>

> > QUANT=loop
> > SYNC=in
> > 8THS/CYCLE=8
> > AUTORECORD=on
> > SWITCHQUANT=loop
> > MORELOOPS=2
> > RECORDMODE=toggle
> > SAMPLERSTYLE=run
> >
> > 1 I turn on the Alesis SR 16 drum machine, the EDP shows it is
>receiving
> > MIDI clock from the drum machine
> > Using the Gibson foot controller I:
> > 2 press Record
> > 3 play something, I'll refer to it as loop1
> > 4 end recording by again pressing Record
> > 5 press NextLoop, the EDP indicates it will switch to loop2 at the end
of
> > the current loop and begin recording
> > 6 at the end of loop1, I play something else I'll refer to as loop2
> > 7 I end recording loop2 by pressing NextLoop
> > 8 the EDP is now playing loop1 and everything is still in sync with the
> drum
> > machine
> > 9 I press NextLoop and at the end of loop1, the EDP switches to loop2.
No