Re: loopstock...

bah dah bup bada...i'm lovin it!

> Rick Walker's Loop.pooL
thee consumate entertainer-the muse is with you, man, 'specially that
antiwar thing @ the end of yer set.
> Jon Wagner
> David Giovachinni
william burroughs as their 3rd member was ingenious-really inventive,
definitelee calling up spirits...and it was great talkin w/ david about his
past workin w/ all those great punk bands of the '70s
> Max Valentino
master of tasteeness-it all seems so effortless-how ya do that?
> Stanitarium  (Stan-the-man)
ho-hum-what rhymes w/ looper?...loser
> Bernhard Wagner
dude-everytime you grabbed yer axe-solo and jammin i was enthralled-and
playin thru the p.a.? sounded good to me.(wish i could do that :-)-it was
fun listenin in while b.walker was doin a mini tutor fer ya on that
blackface echoplex footpedal.
> Michael Klobuchar
what can be said about my buddy-alien and terrestrial guitar
textures-really
took off during the jams-i wuz lovin it!<space station rules!!)
> Bill Walker
guitar times infinitee-all that melodic beauty and digital wackiness
tempered by  tone comin outa that <fender>princeton amplifier. those lap
slide excursions sounded like robert johnson on oxycontin :-)
> Hans Lindaur
mad beatz and fuzz bass? whats not to love...that JIMI tune made my day.
good to see kim supportin the loopeeness...
and props to my bro and his posse for holdin up the bar during my set...
cant wait 'til next time.
seeya

 --
<stanitarium@earthlink.net>