Re: midi foot controller for loop triggers manipulation et al

> number of slots to record audio clips. So without any pause you can
> play instruments and record either a row of clips coming after each
> other or a bunch of parallel loops, playing together on the same scene
> (but on different tracks).

Indeed, the only "solution" i can think of is to always have the tracks in
record-mode because when a slot is occupied it will play the sample and not
record over it. And then for mute and play i guess you could have the same
pedal assigned to mute, play etc but with different midi-channels. But
indeed there's some things missing. A scripting-tool / command-sequence
tool
in Ableton would be a very welcome attribute for the next version. ;)

> Tias, how about teaming up some day for a Live jam session?  ;-)

It's about time you ask! ;) Would be great to do a loopingsession soon,
i've
missed that. Then i can show you how far i've come with my LiveLooper
VST-plugin also.

Btw, note to everyone else reading this. I'm not 100% done for a first
public Beta, there's still some issues about loop-multiply and midi-control
in other hosts than Ableton Live that has to be solved, but will have the
beta for both PC and MAC so noone will be left out. =)

/Tias