RE: DD-20 continued

I don't own a DD-20, but my friend does, and after reading Eric's post
about
two simultaneous delay loops, I tried it out.  The way I understood it was
NOT using sound on sound mode, but instead using two different delays with
infinite repeats.  i.e.  set memory 1 to a two sec. delay with feedback @
100%, play something, and now you've got a two sec loop. Now, cycle to the
next memory location, the 2 sec loop keeps playing, set delay time to
something different, say 2.5 secs,  set the feedback to 100%, play, and
now
you have two loops of different lengths going.

Now here's where the part that kicks ass is supposed to be.  You switch to
the next memory setting (3 now), the mem 1 loop stops, the mem 2 loop
keeps
going and now you can make a completely new loop on mem 3 to play with mem
2
loop.  Unfortunately, I found that, while you can do this through all four
memory locations, once you cycle back to the manual mode, it all stops, no
more loops, no more endless evolving fun.  I may have been doing something
wrong and you can keep from going back to manual or something. Who knows.
don't own one so I can't say. But the multiple loops thing was way cool.
might have to get one.

JS