Re: Fresno in Oakland this Saturday

Small world, Dave. I used to be in the Janus Ensemble with Richard
Smith. I ran into him for the first time in years last weekend and he
told me a little about dud and gave me a flyer for this gig. The dud
logo is hilarious, I especially like the money going down the drain.
I'll try and make it!

-Alex Stahl