Re: Pitch Shifter again, Digitech, Bill Frisell ?

Hi guys,

I tried the Waves pitch shifter (plugin) today with some guitar sounds.I
have to admit it really sounds terrible.

So i have the feeling the Repeater is not gonna do it for me.
I heard Bill frisell is changing his loop pitch with his Digitech Delay.
When Im doing this with my Roland Space Echo I get simliar results.
(but the delay is a bit too special)
So I have the feeling for non rhythmic soundscapes this might be a good
solution since I dont want to alter the sound too much.
What do you guys think?
#Thanks alot.

Greetings Jens.