Re: Pitch Shifter again, Digitech, Bill Frisell ? --> BOSS OC-3, anyone?

On 2004-05-24, at 22.38, William Walker wrote:

>  Hey Per, Ive checked out the OC3 and it works very well. If what you
> are
> after is simple faux bass capability this would indeed be a good unit
> have. I think you would enjoy using that more than wearing a double
> neck
> guitar/bass around your neck. Unless of course you enjoy back spasms
> Ha!
> Ha!
> Bill

Yep! ;-)  I should have put a smiley there! Beside audio latency, one
thing I do hate is heavy instruments. I almost lost became
de-capitalized during a period as barytone sax player in a soul band.
L-O-L....

I'll go to check out the OC3 at the music store the other day. Thanx.

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se