Re: OT: Fuzz

On Jun 5, 2004, at 11:13 PM, Miko Biffle wrote:

> Hey there Mark S. and Chillyman...
>
> I'm wondering if you can attach either of the expeds on the new Vox
> Floor
> modeler to those delay params you're talking about? Possibly sweep
> delay
> time and get foot control of the doppler/glissing stuff?

Yes.

> Can you patch more
> than one param to each pedal? The more I hear about this unit, the
> more I'm
> ready to pop for one.

I think it's one perimeter per pedal, but it's fully midi controllable
as well.  I'll check that again tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure that's
the way it is.

>> I'm going to make a recording with it tomorrow and I'll post the
>> results.
>>
>> Mark

I highly suggest getting this at a place that allows you to return it
if you don't like it.  I did a lot of tweaking to get it's "sweet"
spot.  I'm not saying it wasn't worth it, I think my sound is better
than ever and I've freed up 2 spaces in my rack (Digitech 2120
Tube-pre/multieffects).

I'm doing it by running it contrary to the manufacture's suggestion.
Others are using an eq pedal to get the same end effect.  Some seem to
like their guitar having a response into the 20khz range.  I don't.

Mark