Where do all the loopers on this list reside? (web survey?)

Has anyone done a statistical break-down of where all the loopers on
this list reside? Perhaps a web-survey and report of some sort would
suffice, one that asks for city, state/country, phone number or email,
etc...and then a graph chart that shows the population stats. There must
be something free out there that can do this. I'm curious, especially if
I'm traveling on business and want to look someone up to collaborate
with or see them play. I think there are more opportunities to tighten
up this community beyond email and a few major events a year.

Also, can the administrator of the group create a public calendar where
everyone can enter their gig dates? The emails are nice, but it would be
ideal to see all of this in one location.

Kris