Re: 1st Loop Workaround in Ableton's LIVE 4.0

On Jun 8, 2004, at 2:47 PM, thetoyroom@comcast.net wrote:

>> I fucking love their native plugins...............lol.
>
> agreed.  the grain delay is bad ass, and their compressor II is quite
> useful as well.  Could you imagine a Line6 DL4 shaped box with JUST
> the Live Grain Delay in it?  With knob  control of the pitch, spray
> and all of that?  Talk about sonic mayhem potential...  I'd drop cash
> for that in a heartbeat.

Don't get me started.  I plunked down $300 for a suite of effects from
Audio Ease that included a granulator that was seriously one of the
coolest effects I've ever played with.  They've been talking about
doing an update for OSX now for years, but I don't believe it will ever
happen at this point.  I'd love to find a hardware solution.

Mark