Re: Tactics for Circumventing Musical Ruts

I just got hired to do the music for a theater play, a
modern version of "Romeo and julia" so i get to undust
my Korg triton;-) i am doing this for the first time
and i am also realising this is a field i would love
to get deeper into....perhaps this will inspire me to
play different or discover new things...
L.a

=====
www.luis-angulo.com