Re: DL4 / Expression Pedal

On Jun 11, 2004, at 7:57 AM, Greg House wrote:

> If you want an EXPENSIVE expression pedal, check out that Roland
> EV7...ouch.
>
> Greg

I've actually got an EV-7 in perfects shape that I'm selling if
anyone's interested.  I've never had bad feedback on ebay and many here
can attest to my integrity.  I'm selling it because it doesn't work
with my Novation Remote25.  I guess it's the wrong resistance.

$70 get's it shipped to your door if you're in the continental US.
That's $100 less than Musician's Friend sells if for.

Mark Sottilaro