Re: Tactics for Circumventing Musical Ruts

At 1:23 AM -0700 6/11/04, loop.pool wrote:

>I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in contributing to a
>thread on tactics or devices that we use to break ourselves out of
>our musical ruts.

Many of my aesthetic breakthroughs have been a result of fatigue or
boredom.

In either case the effect may be due to the temporary disabling of
normal critical facilities or the breaking away from familiar
patterns of behavior.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com