RE: Andreas Willers US/Can tour

Title: Andreas Willers US/Can tour
 hello Andreas, I'm very much looking forward to sharing the stage with you in Santa Cruz. Rick mentioned that you need to borrow two tube amps, and i was wondering, all of my old amps  do not have effects loops. Will this be a problem?   let me know so I can scare up an amp or two with effects loops. I plan on bringing four amps to the gig, a fender princeton reverb,a deluxe reverb, a vibrolux reverb, and a vox ac10, that way, if we get a chance to collaborate, we can each be in stereo. I will see you soon.
Cheers
Bill Walker