Re: EDP, SR-16, loops 2 beat turned upside down, loop 1 remains OK ??

Im only using the stock programs in the drum machine, really 4/4 stuff.
The
details of what is happening are- I start the drum machine, let it play a
measure or two, then record a loop w/ loop 1. All is well there, keeps
perfect time. Then, I hit NextLoop, then Record, waithing for loop 1 to
finish so it will automatically start recording loop 2. I record loop 2,
then do 1 of 2 things- 1. I end the recording of loop 2 w/ NextLoop, which
pute me back into loop 1. If I hit next loop again, when it playes back
loop
2, it will be perfectly upside down. Or, the other thing I do after
recording Loop 2, is hit Record, which keeps Loop 2 playing what I just
recorded. In doing that, Loop 2 will be perfectly aligned, but if I hit
Next
Loop, putting it back the Loop 1, then Loop 1 is perfectly upside down.
Many
thanx, I would love to use this drum machine tommorrow nite at the gig!
dave