cd review spam

Hi
Found out there is a review of my cd album RP Collier/Tilting@Windmills in
the June issue of The Wire magazine (UK) on page 53.
I've been doing art/music for 30 years and this is the first time I've
ever
gotten glossy mag coverage. Unfortunately, they only provide a url for my
mp3.com site which is long dead.

Considering the album was done at home with cheap mics and $35 audio
editing
software, delivered with no packaging or upc,
it was very very decent of them to give it a listen and acknowledgement.
Maybe there is still hope in the universe.
:-)

cheers
BobC

www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier