RE: Vox Tonelab for looping (reply from Vox about high freq issue)

Yeah, I can see that scenerio... The problem with it is that every amp
simulator
I've tried sounded like absolute crap when run through a guitar amp. Some
of them
sounded decent direct, none sounded good through an amp...even if you turn
off
the cabinet simulation feature.

My DG Stomp, for example, only sounds good through an amp if you turn off
the
preamp section (the amp simulation), which just leaves you with a handful
of efx.
I like the efx, so I do that sometimes.

Greg