Re: making the switch from Repeater to Ableton Live

Hey just to add in my experiances with this.

I have had a button on my FCB1010 that was supposed to mute all the tracks
(assuming that they are all on)I have found that this realry works as the
repeater seems to leave some tracks behing lets say it leaves track one on
this then creates a problem on the next push where it now changes those
that
are on , off and those that are off, on. I have kind ofincorporated this
as
a "randomized track" button because it works so badly.
if this discussion continues I may post some of my other bugs to see if
anyone has any ideas why they occur.

Phill (and his buggy repeater)

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger