Re: EH 16 second manual online...

Are they lying?  It seems that they're just being secretive and letting
the looper sell in it's father's laurels.  Just like our president!
Anyway, as someone who's got one (am I the only one here who does?) I
say it's pretty damn cool on it's own merits and I think EH would do OK
to start mass marketing.  My complaints?

Make it only 2 minutes  (do we really need 4 minutes of loop time for a
single loop?) and do it stereo. (Yes Mark Hamburg.  I actually really
do want stereo and find it a benefit and miss it when it's gone)

Put clicks on bar markers.  A display would rule.  Yeah, I know old
schoolers would cringe if there was an LED display.

Tap Tempo.  They could loose the time slider entirely with a tap tempo.
  Having both would rule.  I love the ability to pre set the length of
the loop though so this is a small thing.

The ability to send the metronome to a headphone jack.  (does no one
get this?)

That's all.

Mark