Maneco products

Juan, I can't believe the rate at which you put out new products.  Over
the last few months I've hit your site just to do a bit of lusting, and
each time I saw a new product - first the Nanolooper, now the Filter Eko
(damn, all those filllllters!).  You should definitely post an
announcement here on LD whenever you come up with a new product, I think
it'd be a service to those looking for new gear (and obviously
looping-related).  and thanks for your work.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com