Re: Maneco products

At 11:55 AM 6/30/2004, Juan Urquhart wrote:
>thanks a million for your feedback...it's good to see my efforts
>apretiated...i try to keep my low profile on LD list,because i donĀ“t
>want
>to be seen as an spamer,there's so much i owe to this list in terms of
>ideas,information...that the last thing i would like to do is abusing
>it...

Hey Maneco, you can post about your products here, that's no problem.
People are obviously interested, so go ahead and tell them!

Also, I should have a page for your creations on the tools page of
Looper's
Delight. I'm sorry I haven't done it, I've been too busy lately to get to
it. If somebody wants to help out and create a page for it, I'd really
appreciate it.

kim