Re: Ted @ iTunes

Mark,

In a message dated 7/4/04 1:36:45 AM, mark_hamburg@baymoon.com writes:

>Wow, Ted. And still no Terje Rypdal or Steve Tibbetts on iTunes.

Just one of the little ironies of life. Rypdal and Tibbetts are like
two of the brightest lights in MY musical sky. I own every scrap
of product either of these guys have ever produced -- along with
David Torn, Bill Frisell, Fripp and a number of others. It's hard to
describe how this makes me feel -- other than to say strangely
uncomfortable. Those guys are my heroes.

Hope you are doing well Mark. Making any music?

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian