Zvex Effects Inquiry

Hey folks,

I've got a little question for any of you out there with
hands-on experience with Zvex pedals. I always visit
their booth at NAMM and come away amused and
amazed. Zack is a pretty creative guy.

I am considering purchasing a Zvex Ooh Wah (similar to
the Seek Wah -- only it also has a random mode). Anywho,
I am curious about the signal quality in bypass mode.
Any comments, criticisms, complaints, recommendations?

'Tis a spendy little pedal. And although I like the idea behind
the effect, the fidelity of the straight signal in bypass
mode always concerns me when buying FX online without
having played with 'em in the store with at least my own
guitar along first.

They also have a new pedal out called the Seek Trem.
Anyone have any firsthand knowledge of that?

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian