Re: [LOOP] Re: [LOOP] RE: Zvex Effects Inquiry

Is it just me or does the lack of overdub just a total deal breaker
with a piece of gear like this?  You want lo-fi looping?  Get a Line6
Delay Pro and sync it to a midi clock.  After the first few iterations
you'll be getting some  pretty cool grungy delays.  At first I thought
it was just a cool mode it was in, then I realized it happened on all
the models and cleared up when it was not getting a MIDI clock.

Mark