RE Steve Howe as a Looper ;D

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Cox [mailto:dougcox@pdq.net]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 6:40 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: pedal steels + YES

Being a intensely freakish YES fan myself

************
Yup he gained his fame the old fashion way he earned our respect :)

*Fictitious Fantasy Lettert*

Hello (Our Esteemed Guitar God) Steve Howe

Please don't take this the wrong way as we know you are one of the best
players that has ever been our delight to hear but, we the members of the
Loopers Delight Mail list are saddened by the fact that you too are not a
fellow looper. We also feel like we have not heard everything that could
have been done by you if we have not heard you loop. We have all decided
that you must obtain several loopers and make at least one looping album
before it is too late and the opportunity is lost. We have thus decided to
petition all of the manufacturers of looping devices and have them send you
at least one if not more of there particular device (that is if you will
deem to accept them) We feel it is vitaly important that there be at least
one more looping god in existance besides Andre Lafosse. This we feel would
help to legitemize the musical form of looping and should require little or
no effort on your part to learn as you already seem to have every guitar
processor in existance (so, why not a looper too) If you do find any
difficulty using any device we are sure someone from this list will
voluteer
to assist you free of charge.

Thank you
Members of the Looper Delight Mailing List.

Yeah I'm a fan did anyone else get to see the Yes with Strings Tour I saw
it
in Danbury Connecticut at the Charles Ives center a nice small outdoor
setting a fairly small venue.