Re: OT: Synth "Internal Battery" Replacement

Be really, really, really CAREFUL.  A friend of mine had a Sony
multieffects unit that needed a new battery.  The old one was soldered
to the board, and when the tech tried to unsolder it, it EXPLODED IN
HIS FACE.  Really.  There's some way to do it safely, but putting that
sort of heat near a battery is a RISKY maneuver.

TravisH