From: Stephen Parsick [mailto:wavecomputer360@gmx.de]
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 3:45 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: pedal steels

while talking about pedal steels and lap steels, does anyone know the stuff
robert rich does with his pedal steel (e. g. "liquid air" off "below
zero")?
how can i get this type of singing vowely quality? do i have to use a pedal
steel or could i use any other guitar for that type of sound? stupid
question, but i am no guitar player inthe traditional sense of the word...

any recommendations as far as stompboxes are concerned for this kind of
application?

stephen.

--
"Der Mensch ist eine Krankheit, das Geschwür dieses Planeten, ihr seid
wie die Pest. Und wir sind die Heilung." (Agent Smith / Matrix)

"Human beings are a desease, the cancer of this planet, you´re a
plague. And we are the cure." (Agent Smith / Matrix)

Visit the official [´ramp] website at www.nodular.de

Coming soon: www.doombient.com