From: SOULAR@aol.com [mailto:SOULAR@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 12:35 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: (no subject)

i just got my echoplex proplus. i've read the manual and made loops and
used
the fv50 volume pedal for feedback affects and even done reverse,  but i
still have some important questions regarding it's basic functions that i
can;'t get from the manual. is there anyone with experience with this new
loop iv version that can help me. thanks,  cory