Boss RC-20

 -----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sottilaro [mailto:sine@zerocrossing.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 7:33 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: OT - RE: [LOOP] Boss RC-20XL

Where's the feedback control?  IMO, it's the feature that makes it a deal
breaker for me.

Mark

----->I picked up the original and have been using it in a non-MIDI loop
setup.  It doesn't work as a delay pedal--hence no feedback.  I wonder how
the "fade-out" function works--that might provide the element Markie is
longing for in the new pedal.

SOMEONE should make a pedal looper based on this FX-94 that Matt Davignon
uses--it's got lots of stuff but only 4 sec of looping, would make a KILLER
looper if it were longer delay times (and had MIDI--oh never mind).

In other news, I spoke with list member Tom Griesgraber--he sold over a
thousand of his CDs locally while playing at the San Diego County Fair.  I
caught him playing there one day, and he used long delays (either a
Repeater
or the EDP) to freeform on his closing number.  Of course he plays Chapman
stick so looping is a luxury for him, not a staple.  It's nice to know
people are still buying product when they hear something special.
Gary