Stereoization (revisited)

SO... in case you don't remember I was looking for a device that would
"stereoize" my mono output of the Electro-Harmonix DD16 Reissue.  I
found it!

OK, I broke my own rules, and went with something that ended up being
about 3 times my original budget.  Duh.  What started as a $50 add on
became a $200 device.  I went with a Boss VF-1.  It's actually a very
cool box.  Half rack.  Fits almost perfectly under the EH DD16.  Some
velcro and they're one unit.  I'm not going to go into a heavy
description about this device, but it's got a lot of midi sync
abilities (nice because the DD16 has MIDI clock out) good sound and you
can easily find them used on ebay.  One cool thing about it is it's a
"swiss army knife" type device designed with patches aimed at
guitarists complete with "amp models" as well as stuff designed for
keyboardists and vocalists.  The fun was running keyboard stuff through
the guitar models for some nice distorto fun.  The amp models weren't
all that on my guitar, but actually really shown when my keyboards were
sent through them.

Anyway, it's easy to program, good 24 bit effects, lot's of them
totally over the top fuck-shit-up mania. Seems to be pretty good about
the tone when bypassed as well, which is a plus.

Mark