Re: Boss Unveils RC-20XL Phrase Recorder

Hi:

If I remember correctly, having one of the original units at one time,
this device doesn't let you loop through the loops. Am I mistaken? I
thought you couldn't advance thru and begin again.

Regards, Paul

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:11:01 -0400, "Don Makoviney"
<dmakoviney@innfinityinc.com> wrote :

> Sorry if this was reported already:
>
> Boss Unveils RC-20XL Phrase Recorder at Summer NAMM
>
> Whether for use onstage or at home, the new RC-20XL allows musicians to
> create multi-layered performances in real time. Loops and riffs can be
> stacked repeatedly until the 16 minutes of ample recording space is
full.

> The RC-20XL picks up where the RC-20 leaves off, as it offers more
recording
> time and more features, but at the same price as before. The RC-20XL
> inherits the same "hands-free" pedal operation from the RC-20: Record,
Play,