New/Never-used EDP up for grabs

All,

I’ve been sitting on my new, never-used EDP waiting for my Godin guitar to arrive.  I opened the box, but never unwrapped the EDP from its plastic, nor unwound the twist-tie from the power cord.  (Why would waiting for a guitar prevent me from playing with the EDP?  It wouldn’t.  I have two other guitars.  I’ve just used the interim as an excuse to crank out some software.)

Long story short, after a lot of reading and some wonderfully helpful LD-list and off-list correspondence, I’ve reluctantly decided the Repeater better suits my needs.  I really wanted the EDP to be my main squeeze!  But multi-track looping is what I need.  It’s pretty simple.  Layers are great, but I need to “mute/unmute” layers at will, in any order.  I lose the EDP’s depth, but I’m attracted to the Repeater’s relative simplicity anyway.  And multi-track capability is a must-have for my duo/trio.

Would you be interested in buying my EDP?  Never unwrapped, never plugged in.  Same with the EDP foot controller.  If interested, I’d prefer a PayPal transaction.  (You can search for lancezechinato “By Seller” on Ebay, then check my credentials.  I’m a good guy.)

If I don’t hear from anyone by Monday, I’ll call Musician’s Friend to have it shipped back.  They can put it in the hands of somebody who truly needs it.

Thanks,

Lance