EDP + EFC7 saile (brand new/never unpacked)

LD community gets first dibs!!!

If nobody on the list is interested, I’ll resort to Ebay.  I’m miffed that Musician’s Friend has suddenly hiked the EDP and FC7 prices, so I’m not returning them for a refund.  I will sell them for exactly what I bought them for … which includes the maximum “Gold Coverage” for each unit (fully transferable).  With their new price hike, my offer is still less than what they want for just the EDP!  Sheesh.

I’ve never unpacked nor unwrapped these units.  Never plugged them in.  It just happens that I’ve been waiting for a guitar to arrive, and I’ve used the interim as a convenient excuse to write a bunch of software I wouldn’t write otherwise (cuz I’d be sheddin’ on the new axe and toys!).

SO HERE’S THE DEAL:

I bought these at a slight discount because of my ASCAP membership.  Here are the totals from my invoice slips.

Gibson Echoplex Footswitch KC - 94.99

Warranty Replacement 1-100.99 12-Month - 8.31

Gibson TGE-05 Echoplex Digital Pro Plus KC - 759.99

Warranty Repair 700-700.99 24-Month - 85.50

Total: 948.79

[Buyer pays shipping, and picks the carrier, delivery method and desired options.  UPS has some kind of automatic insurance above a certain dollar amount, I think.]

Sorry, no a la cart!  :)  I don’t want an orphaned EFC7, and the extended Gold Coverage is dirt-cheap.  (Read Musician’s Friend’s Gold Coverage explanation on their site and you’ll agree.  Like I said above, this coverage fully transferable, clearly stated on the sheets that came with each unit.)

Thanks,

Lance